Here’s the latest report from our EPOC Volunteers, about their monthly Lincoln Market Stand:
“There were more people about today, and we spoke to eleven.
- We spoke to one lady who worked as a patient representative at the City Practice. She took away a really good assortment of information leaflets to put on the information shelves in the waiting room.
- Another lady stopped, and she was very interested in the leaflets regarding the fact that ladies over 70 can still ask for mammograms. She worked in a care home for the elderly, and took information for the residents and staff to read.
- A man stopped to have a chat with us and was impressed by our Blue Boxers leaflets, and took 3 for his mates.
- We also spoke to a new stallholder, who was very interested in our information, and took away some leaflets.
- Also, a lady who runs a stall, wanted to have a T-shirt, she’s happy to donate towards EPOC and we’ll be taking her a t-shirt next month. “
Thanks for the udpate! Keep up the good work!