Providing hope, empowerment and support to people through our community-based projects
- To develop capacity and skills of people in such a way that they are better able to participate more fully in society.
- Provide opportunities that inspire and build resilience in people and their communities.
- To provide a range of responsive services for the people of Lincolnshire that will improve their wellbeing and mental health, promoting hope and sustainable personal progression.
- To encourage and enable people to access services that improve their wellbeing, physical and mental health
- To empower people to speak out and seek support about issues that affect their lives.
- To provide programmes of training and support to enable individuals to overcome personal barriers and improve their economic prospects
- Committed, personalised support for individual needs. Building peoples strengths through acceptance and validation
- To develop and maintain partnerships across the County to achieve collective goals
Supportive – Inclusive – Approachable – Committed – Empathic