We don’t currently have any vacancies.
In November 2015, discussions started between 5 charities, to form a collaboration; this collaboration was signed and agreed in November 2016. Partners include ourselves, Abbey Access Training, Pelican Trust, Just Lincolnshire and Urban Challenge. Terms set out in the agreement states that charities will work together to:
- Explore joint opportunities in respect of funding
- Share resources where appropriate
- Where appropriate and manageable, share staff
- Support each other to further the quantity, quality and status of their work
- Link with other suitable organisations where a gap in provision is found.
- Share training and staff development so as to save costs.
developmentplus also works in partnership with a number of other local providers, such as Lincoln City Council and Lincolnshire County Council, as well as a number of groups whose focus it is to develop and improve the area and tackle the levels of deprivation.
We are involved with a number of network groups including the Neighbourhood Board, Living Wage Forum, Lincs Learning Disability Partnership Board, Bricks and Bones Stakeholder Group and the Sincil Bank Revitalisation External Working Group.