We don’t currently have any vacancies.
- Explore joint opportunities in respect of funding
- Share resources where appropriate
- Where appropriate and manageable, share staff
- Support each other to further the quantity, quality and status of their work
- Link with other suitable organisations where a gap in provision is found.
- Share training and staff development so as to save costs.
developmentplus also works in partnership with a number of other local providers, such as Lincoln City Council and Lincolnshire County Council, as well a a number of groups whose focus it is to develop and improve the area and tackle the levels of deprivation.
We are involved with a number of network groups including the Neighbourhood Board, Living Wage Forum, Lincs Learning Disability Partnership Board, Bricks and Bones Stakeholder Group and the Sincil Bank Revitalisation External Working Group.