The PITCH group aims to combat loneliness by connecting people, talking and socialising and develop skills through practical and physical activities.
The PITCH does this through:
- PREVENT isolation and loneliness
- INCLUSIVE to men from all walks of life
- TALK through issues and find solutions
- CREATE new friendships and learn skills
- HAVE FUN socialising and getting involved
The PITCH meets Thursdays from 2-4pm at Bridge Central, Portland Central.
To book in call Kate on 07413 205152 or Ian on 07534 444601.